Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Won RM20 Million Lottery!

It is damn happy for me!
I really want to share this happiness with you guys.
Now, i am thinking how to use those money in hand.
1. I plan to build a Zakaria's small mansion in my hometown.
Hence, i can invite my family member live together.
2. I plan to have a BMW car! I do not want to use national car anymore!
Because its maintenance cost higher than others branded car like Mercedes!
3. I plan to donate money for non-government sector.
Hence, they will operate and benefit to all poor Malaysian people.
4. I plan to make scholarship community.
Its function to help all poor student Malaysian which obtain excellent results but rejected by local university to further their studies.
5. I plan to save some money in several banks. It is more safe than put all money in 1 bank.
Because, if the bank bankrupt you will obtain maximum RM60k only.
6. I plan to have a secret recipe shop. During Valentine/Birthday/anniversary festival, i will invite my wife to my own shop. SAVE MONEY!
7. I plan to buy land & properties. Fix deposit at bank only 2.xx%.
8. I plan to bring all my family members - a first class holiday.
9. I plan to do some small business ~ maybe sell "pisang goreng" shop at perak gua!

It is around 2:35am. It is quite tired to figure out how to use the money.
Errrrr....... i forget to put "IF" in front of the post title.
It should be "IF I Won RM20 Million Lottery!"
Note: I not win any lottery, please do not come to ask money from me!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, sleep la

Anonymous said...

hampeh... IF you won 20M... I'll be you bodyguard laa....

Anonymous said...

aiyoh.. stop dreaming loh... i buy so many time lottery, never once win...

Anonymous said...

dude, is not that hard, just join politic, make sure is the opposition, gain their trust, gain the people trust, then when BN offer the right price, jump shit, then all our dream will come true...cheers!

CH Voon said...

genius - sleep oledi and create dream
Kheirul - hahaha How much your salary as bodyguard?
Wongjolene - Hahaha We cannot give up so early.
Kennhyn - I dont want be a money frog! :) I dont want people through stone at me...

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a nice dream. Keep it up man...

Anonymous said...

today got buy lottery? You dream might come true today..

Anonymous said...

oh you tricked me at first and just found out at the end that you're dreaming! hahaha.. nce style! but anyway, there's a lot of things you can do with the money IF you have it! haha

Anonymous said...

good good
人因梦想而伟大!!

Anonymous said...

2M to open pisang goreng, i guess whole perak small pisang goreng business are own by you already

CH Voon said...

Ordinary Biscuit - I hope it will become true!
TNH - Hahaha i bought but not bingo... Not tat easy
Leizlmarie - Until now, i still havent figure others things
waiyoke - thank you and you too
Calvyn - i want learn from Dr M, and later join politic...

Anonymous said...

u memang free to think about it!

CH Voon said...

yaya - use free timee to think about it first... who know i manage to get 20million in future hehehe

Anonymous said...

I think you 'eat too full nothing to do' thats why you got this kind of dream. Wahahahaha! Its good to have dream anyway. Good luck!

CH Voon said...

Eileen - not enough money to buy food, so it is the time to think how to make more money..