Some random photos i took since i stay at Russia.
One of my colleagues,
He asks me why I always take sun scenery.
I never answer his question.
Actually, I have pretty of answer but I don’t know which one I should tell him.
- I miss the hot weather in my country.
- Sun is the symbol of hope if you are freezing (-25 degree) now.
- It melts my heart after frozen for sometimes.
- Sun rise from the east; make me feel that I’m staying in Asia now.
- Sun just like the moon, it just like the moon I saw at my hometown.
- Sun, let me feel more energy to continue my journey.
- Sun, just like my friend, encourage me to keep it on and NEVER GIVE UP SO EASILY.
- I hope my country economic will rise up like the sun.
- I hope all people (Malay, India, Chinese and etc.) in my country, wake up (when the sun rise up) and work together for BETTER FUTURE.
- If you agree with me, JUST CHANGE the corruption, discriminant, heartless, selfish, over-power government.
If you still stick to current government, I have one word to describe you.
p/s: If you don’t know what is the meaning of
SOHAI 愚笨 , I WILL TELL YOU!
IT MEANS STUPID OR BODOH!