Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Wedding to Sk Ding!

SK Ding!
If I cannot come back before 05/02/2010,
This post will be scheduled and post here.
My feeling just like a Beer mix up with whisky,
Actually, i plan to mix all the alcoholic for you,
Maybe, wait until i come back lo...

Happy feeling,
After know you for around 2833 days,
07/02, it is your big day!,
I am really happy to see you going to another stage of life,
I am really happy for it!

Sad feeling,
I cannot attend your wedding because,
I still stuck at here ~ Ukraine,
Feel damn sad that i cannot drunk you & your wife included your daddy,
Aiya... I cannot become a big speaker to voice out "Yam Sen",
Mmmm, i wait for your another round ~ baby full moon dinner. Ok

Anyway,
I would like to get this opportunity to wish you & your partner,
"Happy Wedding & Love forever"

p/s: Don't forget to prepare double Angpao for my little daughter ok?
I will ask someone to pass my Angpao for you as well :)


Above is the scheduler post i made 1 weeks ago!
Actually my customer book my flight back on 9th February.
After i try to speed my work here,
And, i try my best to ask for the permission to back early from customer.

Finally,
They allow me to change the flight and back early than the scheduler!
I am damn happy for that!
I always believe if you work hard and you will get the repay!

Thank you!

11 comments:

SK Ding said...

bro, u scare with ur post le :_)
lucky u manage to catch the plane tyre to come back.
i make sure u drunk that night.
welcome home bro.

eugene said...

Thank for the info bro, i will hop over to Sk now to wish him,,, take care now ,ya

Bananazക said...

So very glad and happy for you to be 'released' from the raining snow of UK-raine much earlier to be back together with your family for CNY.

Pete said...

Lovely couple. Congrats!

Merryn said...

Congrats congrats.. I love her wedding gown.. :D

Donna said...

the bride macam "liang jung ru" leh..

Annie Q said...

Congrats to the beautiful couple!

Welcome back Voon.

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats to your friend and his lovely wife!

Elaine said...

Walao wei, U scared me with ur post oso la!!!! >"<
anyway welcome home and see you dat day!!! ^.^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congratulations and Happy Wedding ^^

SK Ding said...

thank you ^.^