I managed completed the tasks before the scheduler.
Hence, I am going to change the air ticket from 30th to 23th April.
I am coming back on 23th April.
It sounds good news for me right?
There is a Volcano happen in Iceland.
It creates a dust which it is harmful for airplane’s engine.
So, almost all the airport in Europe closed!
Maybe you can read news from HERE.
Indirectly, it causes the Ukraine’s airport closed down too.
How I come back from Ukraine to Malaysia?
I am still figuring it out.
Maybe, I will take a ferry from Ukraine to Istanbul airport.
Maybe, I try to swimming from West to East?
My contractor told me – Maybe, I will stay here for another 6 months!
I don’t know what to do?
I try to think positive – which I will back soon!
As previously discussion, I will travel to Oman from Ukraine for 2 – 3 days.
Now, I guess it is impossible!
Currently, what I can to is waiting for good news.
Handsome Superman (from Sibu),
If you read my post,
Please come to rescue me out of here!
Do you agree with me that…
“No news is good news”