Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oman Life 3 (Last)

Hi Everyone!
I think this is the last post about Oman life,
Because i am going back to Malaysia soon,
I will back on 1st July,
.
I think i cannot stay any longer here,
Because of the wheahter and the foods,
.
My job scope over here is completed (99%),
Hence, i am free man and earn some extra pocket money here,
Hence, I ask my customer to take me around the city,
.
Some of views i took in Muscat, Oman,
Have a look!
"Waterfront"
"Oman Sultan's cruise"
"Oman Sultan's Palace"
"Am i look like The HULK?"
"Everyday, i took Curry Curry + oil + etc x 10 - no spicy"
"How to reduce my weight?"
"Seaside" -> Go to the a short video clip (Down)
"No subject"
"Big Sun, Can cook eggs under sun!"
"Quite a nice beach"
"At the end of day, i have my dinner at Chinese restaurant!"
"Hey hey! Quite a long time never eat Chinese food"

"Normal Fried Rice"
"Oyster meat ball"
.
Before i end my post here,
If you sick or feel not well in Oman,
Go to General hospital or private hospital,
.
DON'T GO TO CHINESE MEDICAL CLINIC!!!
.
.
.
because
.
.
.
It is not a clinic, it is a....


MASSAGE CENTRE!
P/S: Declare here... i not go there!
.
SOME OF THE VIDEO CLIPS I TOOK...

"Waterfront View"

"Seaside View"

THE END!

p/s: I have took a lot of video clips if i free i will upload if ...

7 comments:

genius said...

look like you having fun there.
welcome home.
me need to wait another month :_(

elims Chuang 光宏 said...

CHINESE MEDICAL CLINIC... @@"

Eileen said...

Back to Msia yet? Good that your dont have to go there anymore but envy you...got extra experience working in other country. Take care

CH Voon said...

Genius: aiyo... i suffer you really dont know... i work everyday include saturday and monday!

elims Chuang: you want to go? hehehe

Eileen: mmmm what i suffer you dont know... e.g. my family go to shanghai last month and i cannot make it! my brother in law pay around rm2k just a waste... so you know what my feeling now?

BoeyJoey said...

Chinese medical centre... hahaha, what a term for message centre! Is the Chinese food in Oman decent? Looks good to me...

CH Voon said...

BoeyJoey: Message centre is not a healthy one - people come from china! * i not very sure cause i just hear from customer only.

Yes, there is some Chinese food in Oman as you know... anywhere also have chinese food such as Ukraine

bathmate said...

Thank you for your nice posting.
it is really helpful to us.
such a nice topics.

Bathmate