Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Balik Kampung

4 days more, I will back to Malaysia.
The clock is clocking very slow.
I feel not easy to wait the day coming.
I always wonder why fantastic moment passing so fast;
Why it is not apply to bored/sad moment?
We should make the moment always in happiness?

Recently, I and my India engineer back to our bungalow.
When we prepare our lunch, we start to sing “Balik Kampung” together.
Our translator – Sasa (Alexander) thought we are crazy!
It is a good song, play or sing the song if you away from your home for sometimes.
Especially, if you have very serious sick called homesick.
It is a good medicine to cure.

Today, we come back as usual.
We throw the prepared food (cow’s heart with bean) into rubbish tong.
It is really awful and poor food.
Feel luck that we have 2 more package of Maggie mee for our dinner.
Always prepare some food from our country if travel outstation.
Say NO to awful food.

Life is either black or white color?
In between black and white is grey color.
I like to travel but sometimes I am tired of travelling too.
It is not easy to choose either one… make a good choice.
And, I choose grey color.
Hence, I am suffering here.
So, don’t envy me because I am suffering here.
You should feel great for yourself if you not travelling at all.

Every day, I am counting down.
4…3…2…1…days,
10…8…6…hours,
Anyone who leave their country for working;
I guess you have the same feeling as me.
Especially, if you have a family who waiting you back.
Always take your family photos with you when travelling.



Just be more patient.
Everything you did for your family.
It is worth.







P/s: I hope there are the tips to reduce the level of your homesick.

15 comments:

Engineer's Principles said...

voon, same same here.
no other place like home.

i need to travel again after christmas :_(

vanessa so cute ^^

CH Voon said...

SK Ding: Oh poor guy! Feel happy that someone like you understand my feeling kekeke

I think i will travel here again before CNY.

cre8tone said...

Cutie facial expressions!~

ChloeRuoyi said...

Sure miss home lor... look at your CUTE Vanessa.Ya, work hard for her sake, it is all worth it! Hope she can still remember who you are when you go back haha!

Unknown said...

I am sure your balik kampung will make vanessa the happiest girl..\\


welcom back bro

Elaine Mah said...

伟大的丈夫,伟大的爸爸!
加油!

[SK] said...

oh, good!! finally you are counting down to go home~~ 4, 3, 2, 1.. YEAH!!! :)

Alice Law said...

Get your girl, Vanessa an iPhone so that you can see her while talk to her whenever you want to!;D

p/s: LOL, I can understand how you feel, if I have such cheeky, lovely smile, and adorably sweet daughter at home, I won't wanna go any where but stay right by her!^-^

Merryn said...

oh my goodness.. those pic of Vanessa are sooo cute! it will definitely make ur home-sickness WORST! sigh.. i can feel how u miss home dy.. sobs! 4 days.. 4 days... cepat cepat mali!

blee said...

I simply love traveling but home is always the best.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Whoa great! Finally ayam kambing bag..alright..

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Why throw away food in rubbish tong? horrible izzit? Lucky Maggie came to the rescue.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

What is Vanessa showing..taste no evil, smell no evil, see no evil? hahaha

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Pappa Rich ABC is melting fast waiting for ya return soon..pleasant flight bro.

Tekkaus said...

Aww...you wife and family must have missed you so much bro. Hurry up and balik!