Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Letter to my lovely wife

My dearest,
I feel sorry that i am not around every time when it is your birthday.
I remember that last year, 
I was in Russia and i cannot celebrate this wonderful day with you and our daughter.

Today, i feel sorry that i also cannot be your side to have a great day with you.
I really i wish i can back in time...
But, It is quite difficult that i have the responsible on my task here.

I hope you will like this song :)

As you know, I am not a good singer as chipmunks.
And,.... Please click on the clip below:



How i learn India birthday song? please click HERE
(I learn more this fellow :))

Close your eyes and make a wishes.
(For sure, your wish will come truth)


I wish all the wishes come truth to you.

And,
I would like to get this opportunity to wish you

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY ALWAYS"








P/S: :) Please prepare a lists that what presents your want from me :)
I willing to pay for it :P 
(I try to fulfill it)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

CH, What a lovely present for your dear loving wife! Mak isah meant the video of yourself singing to her :D

I think that would be enought to bring tears of happiness for her :)

Stay safe CH, and a happy birthday for your wife!

Engineer's Principles said...

wow, so sweet.
i think i want an ipad + iphone + macbook pro + icar + ihouse + imaid. tq mr. voon.

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Aww, that's so sweet of you... Happy Birthday to Mrs. Voon! =)

Alice Law said...

Ehhh... super sweet of you!! I love especially the fine print in red, wakakakka, ladies mar!;D

[SK] said...

wah!! so sweet of posting this birthday wish to your loved one.. and a self-made video to wish her happy birthday too.. :)

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

lol...cute!! hahaha~~

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy birthday to your wife. I'm sure she must be very touched to see your video! :)

mNhL said...

A good way showing you appreciate your wife ! Hope she will be touched by tears after watching the video of you.

cre8tone said...

Happy birthday to your wifey!~

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Aiya why didnt learn to sing in Russian hahaha. Your Indian song frequently have party, party and karaoke. Sweet birthday wishes. Many Happy Returns to Sandhi.

Merryn said...

choke... soooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie Q said...

wow wow wow...so sweet!!!

I know i am a bit too late to wish your wife "Happy Birthday"!! but late better than none right? hehe