Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nasi lemak 2.0, I support you!

Before i come back from Russia,
I heard that this filem possible will be banned!
OMG... I hope I able to watch it!

Feel lucky that this movie still available.
I think it is 4th weeks that this movie displayed in cinema.
I manage to watch this movie in 1borneo, Sabah.

I thought after 4th week, there should a lot of seats in theater.
NO! It is almost 99% full house.
I have to buy 2 ticket which 2 rows in front of the screen!


This is the first movie which my little daughter watch in cinema.
Hehehe... How good the movie is?
My daughter watch it until end without sleep...
(It is comedy + good information for all Malaysian)
(No racist practise and work together among each other races)

Today, when i turn on my facebook...
I really shoick that Namewee scold some SOHAI!
THAT SOHAI is a reporter from UTUSAN!
He wrote some stupid statement -  HERE
I hate those people who try to create racist among each other like this SOHAI!

But, i feel great after what this youtube from Namewee below:
Cool Man!
I SUPPORT YOU!!!


Please! Start from today -

DON'T BUY UTUSAN NEWSPAPER!

14 comments:

mNhL said...

hmm.....i've not watch this movie yet. Hope to do it one of the day before the movie being banned! I hope they don't banned it!

cre8tone said...

Everyone is talking about this movie..

Gratitude said...

The Star is irritating the hell out of me too. Would have stopped buying if my Mom wasn't so addicted to reading it.
+Ant+

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Welcome home Bro. Bananaz not yet tengok lah heard very good good laugh one. Must make it point to go.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Many donkey years didn't buy badnewspaper loh thought can go online but still not fingers clicking good.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Wow Vanessa watch her first movie no kacau that's great!

[SK] said...

i haven't watched this movie yet, but will not plan to watch also lah.. not because of anything, just that in general i don't support local movies, hahahaha!! :D

[SK] said...

yeah, this morning logged into facebook and saw a lot of friends sharing this clip leh, was curious what actually happened, thanks for the info on the article on utusan malaysia..

[SK] said...

hahaha, just finished watching the clip.. LIKE!! :D

foongpc said...

Utusan is really a racist paper! I also dislike it!!

wenn said...

yea, I hv got my ticket for tomorrow..

Merryn said...

I want to watch SMURFS .. =_=

Merryn said...

All blue.. no need susah susah gaduh gaduh about colours..

Alice Law said...

Walau-eh... thumbs up for Vanessa, can watch adult movie without any fuss. My anak kennot leh, Vanessa GENG!