Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

I and My "Ex" Girlfriend

Quite a long time i leave my blog alone.
After come back from Shen Zen,
I find an excuse that i am busy and not to update my blog :).

Until my wife travel to oversea for 1 week.
I am free and i can spend most of my time with my ex-girlfriend.


She is totally different when my wife is here.

When i pick her up, she will start put on the safety belt herself.
(Normally, she decline to sit properly in the car)

When it is dinner time, she manages to finih meal  by herself.
(Normally, i need to feed her by chasing her up and down)

When it is weekend morning, she will wake up early and shout beside my ear 
"Wake up lo, Sun is coming out"

When it is time to take bath, she is fully cooperate and let me wash her.
(Normally, she will reject and run away)

When she wants to pee/poo, she will tell me and go to pee/poo by herself.
It is more trouble when at shopping mall, i should bring her to male or female toilet?

When she in the car, she normally ask me to play "Just Change" song for her.
Now, she want to hear "Nothing going change my love for you"

When we watch Shrek IV together, 
she start cry when see the Shrek has to separate with his Fiona.

When I look down, she will dance or sing (A,B,C to Z) in front of me to cheer me up.

When i'm busy, she will not disturb me and do her painting or practice writing A, B, C.

When i wash my car, she will give me a hand - plays water around.

When 10 + o'clock, she will go to sleep by herself.

She is my ex-girlfriend from past life. :)

She is my daughter now.

She is grow up now.


My wife will back today!
I ask my daughter, do you miss your mummy.
She answer me "Yes, but not daddy"
When i heard that, i prevent crying and she just kidding me.
"Ok ok... don't cry, i sayang daddy too"
What a naughty daughter.

At the same time,
I would like to wish my friend SK Ding,
Congratulation that you promote to be a Daddy too.
Have a daughter is great too.


P/S: If you have many daughters, mean your past life has a lot girlfriends.





17 comments:

wenn said...

if we don't hv any son, that means we didn't hv any past bf??

[SK] said...

wah, why you are more free when your wife is not around?? i thot should be the other way round??

[SK] said...

hehe, good lah, at least you still have not forgotten and abandoned your blog lah.. welcome back~~ :D

[SK] said...

aiyah, how come all words but no photos of vanessa?? miss her so much lah, wonder how she looks like now having grown up~~ :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Your little Vanessa is so "guai". She can do so many things on her own... really big girl already!

Reanaclaire said...

So sweet! Girls are always Daddy's little girls....

Engineer's Principles said...

wow so sweet. i wish my daughter will go shopping with me next time.

Pete said...

Really sweet to spend quality time with your daughter!

Broccoli Ginger said...

Lovely ex-girlfriend you have! ;) Long time didn't see her already. Upload her photo please. :)

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Welcome back! People often say most daddies would love their daughter(s) until over 'baked', in Hokkien 'chow hoi tar' haha. Yah lah why no pixz of Vanessa?

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

So easy to handle her so obedient and she has good self discipline. Guess girls are not that tough than boys.

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

omg.. she is so cute!!! like to see she playing fool of you! i think his xe-bf (future) got lot games to play le..haha! =)

Cynthia said...

hahaha.. I find it the same.. when my girl is only with me.. she behaves well.. but when she knows my other family members around.. she will behave bad coz she knows she got shelter to run to!

Tekkaus said...

So my daughter is my ex-girlfriend? LOL :D

Alice Law said...

Vanessa is a sweet pie, now certainly 女大十八变! Congratz!

p/s: But it definitely amaze me tht u took care of your gal while your wife is not ard, you are such a great dad!(and a wonderful husband)

MeRy said...

If I have a son...it means he is my ex-bf lol...?

cre8tone said...

sweet..... spending precious time with your éx-gf.. :)