Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oman Life 3 (Last)

Hi Everyone!
I think this is the last post about Oman life,
Because i am going back to Malaysia soon,
I will back on 1st July,
.
I think i cannot stay any longer here,
Because of the wheahter and the foods,
.
My job scope over here is completed (99%),
Hence, i am free man and earn some extra pocket money here,
Hence, I ask my customer to take me around the city,
.
Some of views i took in Muscat, Oman,
Have a look!
"Waterfront"
"Oman Sultan's cruise"
"Oman Sultan's Palace"
"Am i look like The HULK?"
"Everyday, i took Curry Curry + oil + etc x 10 - no spicy"
"How to reduce my weight?"
"Seaside" -> Go to the a short video clip (Down)
"No subject"
"Big Sun, Can cook eggs under sun!"
"Quite a nice beach"
"At the end of day, i have my dinner at Chinese restaurant!"
"Hey hey! Quite a long time never eat Chinese food"

"Normal Fried Rice"
"Oyster meat ball"
.
Before i end my post here,
If you sick or feel not well in Oman,
Go to General hospital or private hospital,
.
DON'T GO TO CHINESE MEDICAL CLINIC!!!
.
.
.
because
.
.
.
It is not a clinic, it is a....


MASSAGE CENTRE!
P/S: Declare here... i not go there!
.
SOME OF THE VIDEO CLIPS I TOOK...

"Waterfront View"

"Seaside View"

THE END!

p/s: I have took a lot of video clips if i free i will upload if ...

6 comments:

genius said...

look like you having fun there.
welcome home.
me need to wait another month :_(

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

CHINESE MEDICAL CLINIC... @@"

Eileen said...

Back to Msia yet? Good that your dont have to go there anymore but envy you...got extra experience working in other country. Take care

CH Voon said...

Genius: aiyo... i suffer you really dont know... i work everyday include saturday and monday!

elims Chuang: you want to go? hehehe

Eileen: mmmm what i suffer you dont know... e.g. my family go to shanghai last month and i cannot make it! my brother in law pay around rm2k just a waste... so you know what my feeling now?

BoeyJoey said...

Chinese medical centre... hahaha, what a term for message centre! Is the Chinese food in Oman decent? Looks good to me...

CH Voon said...

BoeyJoey: Message centre is not a healthy one - people come from china! * i not very sure cause i just hear from customer only.

Yes, there is some Chinese food in Oman as you know... anywhere also have chinese food such as Ukraine