Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bring your family to Tasik TitiWangsa (I)

Hello, I am Vanessa here,
Tomorrow, my daddy plan to bring us go to Tasik Titiwangsa - KL,
Hence, my daddy starts to prepare some chocolate muffins,

Vanessa: "Make chocolate muffin, need to buy a lot of items"

Vanessa: "This is the recipe my daddy get it from sifu MARCIANA",


Vanessa: "This is the outcome ~ look ok or not?",


Sleep time 12...1...2...3...4...5...6...7am,

Daddy: "Wake up everyone... time to go picnic!"

Vanessa: "Daddy... next time don't wake me up so early ok?"
After 1 hours, we reach Tasik Titiwangsa,
It is really a nice and peaceful place,
This is the place just like a heaven,

Vanessa: "The lake look great!",

Vanessa :"Be serious a bit la... ",

Vanessa:"Is it look nice? Cannot upload all the photos here... "

Vanessa: "I really want to jump and swim in the lake"

Vanessa: "I found a big mushroom here, come to help me..."

Vanessa: "Take equally at both side ar..."
              "See not balance one... mmm"

Vanessa: "After tired... i have a mummy to carry me... hahaha"
.
Vanessa: "To be continue... Don't miss the part II, it is really interested part for children!"

9 comments:

manglish said...

ahaahhahaa....look at her....just wake up....btw how were the muffins? looked yummyyy...

Engineer's Principles said...

got keep some muffins for me or not?
vanessa so cute ^.^

Medie007 said...

wah.. genius vanessa, computer savvy at 2! :D

muffn looks niceeeeeeee!

Merryn said...

her sleepy head looks so cute! ur muffins are yummy looking and so looking forward for ur next post.. :D

Annie Q said...

WOW! Your muffins looks good!! Didn't know you can bake so well!

Tasik Titiwangsa, i think i only been there once or twice, more than 10 years ago! Looks like a nice place for picnic.

Love the pictures, very nice.

wenn said...

children enjoy outings the most..

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, I didn't know u can bake muffins!!!

It must be a great outing there... nice park ;)

vialentino said...

will bring dylan to lake once he grow up ... now bring him shopping mall...he also feel so excited...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Such a longgggggg time I did not visit Titiwangsa. I shall bring Sarah there some day.